Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our first weekend upstairs!

Yay! We made it upstairs last Saturday- moving from the basement suite to our house proper! We cleaned it just enough to get our beds installed and for the kitchen and bathroom to be workable. Now, we start the slow and steady unpacking, cleaning, settling in period. There are still hundreds of things left to finish up though. And I'm getting worse and worse at capturing everything with photos. I'm just keeping extremely busy doing all the little things around here.

I love how the kitchen tile catches the setting sun's colour.
& I'm hoping we have a less cluttered countertop.

Sunset earlier and earlier. * Sigh *

And last Friday, we got a nice stack of heat-treated wood
delivered! My awesome neighbour David is going to help
build our roof decking pavers! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. I love how the kitchen tile reflects the sunset too - totally cool! Congratulations Shafraaz, Serena and Adar on the move in.

    ReplyDelete